question about tranny in tuning

packjh

i want to set my trans up as when i press my tow button i go back to stock shifting so i dont blow my tranny up. I have copied pasted all of the normal in my stock tune to the performance in my new one. I went down the road to test it and it still shifts really hard. I want that nice soft shift when im just cruising to work. Im thinking its the line pressure but im not sure where exactly thats at.

i want to set my trans up as when i press my tow button i go back to stock shifting so i dont blow my tranny up. I have copied pasted all of the normal in my stock tune to the performance in my new one. I went down the road to test it and it still shifts really hard. I want that nice soft shift when im just cruising to work. Im thinking its the line pressure but im not sure where exactly thats at.

You have hpt? or efi? You even get the TQ mngt tables? desired shift times?

• 3 weeks later...

pretty much i want it completely stock shifting while in tow mode. I tried copy and paste and it still shifts like a bat outa hell. Im thinking about going back and doing the whole shifting tables back to stock and leaving the engine tuning alone and when i go out into town at car meets ill swap it back.