Did some sweet work this weekend on a buddys truck

After priming it and getting all the texture out. I show a black with a sliver crystal pearl and some red accents. Turned out bad ass! The consol and all the door panels are next, doing them this weekend. What do yall think? I know pictures don't do it justice.

JO5.jpg

Jo4.jpg

Jo3.jpg

JO2.jpg

Jo1.jpg

JO.jpg

and pictures of his tailgate and roll pan I did 3 weeks ago.

MVC-024S.jpg

MVC-012S-1.jpg

MVC-018S-1.jpg

MVC-019S-1.jpg

I must say you do some nice work :thumbs:

Mine next??

Haha sure. After we got it all back together the guy said that the glare from the sun is horrible now bc the dash is so shinny. i never thought of that. Made me think twice about doing mine. But mine is prob next.

Haha sure. After we got it all back together the guy said that the glare from the sun is horrible now bc the dash is so shinny. i never thought of that. Made me think twice about doing mine. But mine is prob next.

that looks good, I love the rear of the truck. as for the sun glare, tint the windshield!!

Wow came out very nice, I used to wanted to do the dash until I thought about the glare and it eventually going to hell with the florida sun. If it can make my gaylord bend in the heat I can only imagine what it would do to the plastic.

The rear came out bitchin, wish you were near its hard to find good people round here

Wow came out very nice, I used to wanted to do the dash until I thought about the glare and it eventually going to hell with the florida sun. If it can make my gaylord bend in the heat I can only imagine what it would do to the plastic.

The rear came out bitchin, wish you were near its hard to find good people round here

Ship it here!!! LOL

that would have been my fear

that looks really good man, ive been wanting to do that to my truck. do you know what you use to clean it though? cause i know they have special interior treatments for leather, plastic, etc. but now that its painted do you wax it? im curious. plus is going to crack easier in the sun now that its painted? help a brotha out

that looks really good man, ive been wanting to do that to my truck. do you know what you use to clean it though? cause i know they have special interior treatments for leather, plastic, etc. but now that its painted do you wax it? im curious. plus is going to crack easier in the sun now that its painted? help a brotha out

I would just wax it. I dont thing it would crack any easier, these new dashes are made alot dif than the old ones and i dont hardley ever see them crack. I put a flex additive in the clear, so that should help a little.