Dumped Exhaust

i have long tube headers,high flow cats with magnafow x pipe and magnaflow mufflers dumped sounds great did have flowmaster befor everyone says the system i have now sounds way better than what it did

dumped here as well with hooker aerochamber muffler. No interior noise at all and loud outside, esp WOT

Replaced my POS Summit muffler with an Aerochamber on Saturday morning. Had a tailpipe custom bent this time around to exit in front of the rear Pass. tire. MUCH happier with the sound and, even though I'm not a fan of tips, it actually looks good exiting there.

I'll also attest to the excellent sound at WOT, yet at highway cruising speeds you can't hear it at all inside the truck. Picked some low end back up too, was really loose with that Summit crap.

How many of you guys have dumped the exhaust on your SSS?

Dumped mine two weeks ago. I have a Magnaflow dual 2 1/2 in x single 3 out. If anything, made it quieter. Picked up some resonance in the cab at idle, and low speeds under 40, but at highway speeds much quieter. It still makes a nice growl at WOT, but overall not very loud. I did quite a bit of research, and found that smaller mufflers will make the sound louder. The body of my magnaflow is 22". Don't know if this is real or my imagination, but the truck seems to breathe much better after dumping it. I do 90% highway driving, and when passing, either real hard, or just normal, the exhaust really seems to flow much better, and it feels quicker, more responsive.