The desert heat

1 Fast SS

this just reminds me how much i dislike the summer. i like it because its nice and sunny and good for cruising but the heat sucks. it only get up to about 110 here with virtually no humidity but dam it sucks . i love winter .as for all you guys with humidity i dont know how you do it. i went to missouri for a summer or two and man eveytime i got out of the shower i wanted to get right back in , that shit is straight brutal. cali is the only place for me.

this just reminds me how much i dislike the summer. i like it because its nice and sunny and good for cruising but the heat sucks. it only get up to about 110 here with virtually no humidity but dam it sucks . i love winter .as for all you guys with humidity i dont know how you do it. i went to missouri for a summer or two and man eveytime i got out of the shower i wanted to get right back in , that shit is straight brutal. cali is the only place for me.

:withstupid: amen brotha

Damn Al, do you actually enjoy it?

hell yeah! i wired a refrigerator on my service truck, so as long as i have water and food, i'd rather stay away from the shop anyway. i have primex plastics and a lumber company out in mesquite and lasco bathware in moapa totaling like 20 tractors and 100 trailers off site and another 15 back at the shop. bring on the heat. winter is nice when you're not working.

Yeah, humidity can kiss my white ass!!!! I work outside all year around and SOME summer days can really get to me, though I am mostly used to it now. I still hate the f'n humidity!!!!!!!

-K-

Well Guys over here in Iraq it get to 120+ daily and yes it is only June and no it is not humid but everytime I'm outside it feels like a hairdryer is blowing right in my face. I was in mississippi for mobalization and the humidity sucked there hottest it got was 118 but the humidity was 98. I still have 140 to look forward to but I'd rather take this then the humidity. Man i want to go back to Minnesota.