HID's

SS Silv

I just ordered my kit from bgdsub72 .... hope his customer service is strong ... I thought these kits were solid?

He will definatly take care of you if anything goes wrong, he already offered to replace the ballast. Like with anything their is always a few runts in the litter.

However, I took the HID's out and re-installed them. They now turn on right away but the same one flickers for about 10 seconds. I guess time will tell if they pull through.

k so i ordered my kit from bgdsub72 too and he lives really close. today he came to my house and replaced the ballast for me. and now it works fine. great guy to deal with. i would recommend to everyone.

If you guys have problems with your ballasts let me know and I will take care of it. The manufacturer knows about the issues, and in some of the early ballasts there were some problems with the manufacturing process. It has been resolved and I will honor your guys warranty on the parts. Send me a PM if you have ANY problems and I will personally make sure that it is fixed.

If you guys have problems with your ballasts let me know and I will take care of it. The manufacturer knows about the issues, and in some of the early ballasts there were some problems with the manufacturing process. It has been resolved and I will honor your guys warranty on the parts. Send me a PM if you have ANY problems and I will personally make sure that it is fixed.

Thanks...couldn't ask for much more :ughdance:

most people know that HIDs take less current to run than regular halogen bulbs. BUT HIDs take a more signifigant current to turn on. so many vehicles factory electrical wiring/relays for the headlights dont support enough current to turn some kits on (some use more energy than others). this is why plug and play kits usually dont work so well unless you make a harness for them. its very easy to do and they will turn on each and every time. this may not be everyones problem, but it sure sounds like its quite a few of you's problem.

the harness just needs a power wire going to a relay, a ground to the relay, and obviously two pins from the factory 9006 plug to the relay to act as the switch. from there, just power up the headlighs. if you dont want to make your own there are harnesses on ebay already made for cheap, and alot of HID kits come with them.