Price Is Right

wody

no more bob barker. who watched it? i missed it :banghead: , i saw one episode where he gave away a vette and a viper in the same game. it won't be the same without him. rosie o'donnell is rumored to be his replacement :banghead: what is to become of the barkers beauties?

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

They aired the final episode twice on friday and I watched both. Rosie will not be the next host they haven't announced who it will be but from what I remember reading she wasn't on the short list. I will really miss Bob I still wqtched that show to this day and dunno if I still will or not when the new host takes over. One woman cleaned house on the final she won a new vette, got a dollar on the big wheel, won the show case worth $90K wich included a convertable caddy xlr? is that right? 2 door sporty one. I would hate to have to pay the taxes on $140K worth of stuff.

They aired the final episode twice on friday and I watched both. Rosie will not be the next host they haven't announced who it will be but from what I remember reading she wasn't on the short list. I will really miss Bob I still wqtched that show to this day and dunno if I still will or not when the new host takes over. One woman cleaned house on the final she won a new vette, got a dollar on the big wheel, won the show case worth $90K wich included a convertable caddy xlr? is that right? 2 door sporty one. I would hate to have to pay the taxes on $140K worth of stuff.

Only about 11 grand, its worth it id say, Id happily pay 11 grand for 140k worth of new toys ;] but it sure would lighten up that bank account.