Bad Night

Z4pp

I wish! nah the homeboy said it was some gangster cuze of the colors I was wearing [i dont do that gang shit] but yeah being drunk and having a good time made me an easy target haha stupid ****ing gangsters, all a bunch of sucker-punching pussies!!

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)

I wish! nah the homeboy said it was some gangster cuze of the colors I was wearing [i dont do that gang shit] but yeah being drunk and having a good time made me an easy target haha stupid ****ing gangsters, all a bunch of sucker-punching pussies!!

sounds like your living in the ghetto. :crackup: if that happens alot around there, i'd advise you to get a nice little glock or something.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

sounds like your living in the ghetto. :crackup: if that happens alot around there, i'd advise you to get a nice little glock or something.

Nah, the good parties are always in the ghetto though so I always wander over to the east side :]

But yeah, I think i'm just going to stop drinking lol I keep trying but peer pressure and not having to drive changes my mind pretty quick. According the friends the dude who did it was about my size, so I probably would have had a good chance sober. Meh another day I guess. :banghead: