Found some cool looking Silverado Stripes

I think I like what you got better.

I'm thinking plain stripes are cool, but imagine the attention your truck would get with those tattoo stripes! I gotta give it to him for being creative with his thinking

I saw those a couple of weeks ago, I'm not a fan. I'm all for rally stripes and might do a set myself at some point, but I'm gonna opt for painted ones if I do them. ghost flame in the stripes can look good, but like Brad said, they look TOO much like a sticker for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-10028-1185493051_thumb.jpgpost-10028-1185492908_thumb.jpgpost-10028-1185492929_thumb.jpg

i think some of you probably have seen my truck, but while yall were talkin about stripes i figures i give in my .02. my stripes arent decals i painted all that and it took a couple of days, i did it at the paint shop i worked at, so they came out very clean. anyways let me know what yall think and let me know if anythings missing or if i need to add anything. thanks yall.

post-10028-1185493051_thumb.jpgpost-10028-1185492908_thumb.jpgpost-10028-1185492929_thumb.jpg

i think some of you probably have seen my truck, but while yall were talkin about stripes i figures i give in my .02. my stripes arent decals i painted all that and it took a couple of days, i did it at the paint shop i worked at, so they came out very clean. anyways let me know what yall think and let me know if anythings missing or if i need to add anything. thanks yall.

na you didnt miss nothin...it looks sweet man

• 1 month later...
Hey I found this listing on ebay and thought this guy had some really unique stripes. What do you guys think of this tattoo looking stripe? I'm thinking about replacing my stripes.

ebay item 110136528711

they dont look bad , but i like the plain stripes better

• 2 weeks later...
na you didnt miss nothin...it looks sweet man

That's awesome, I've thought about something like that on my red SS, maybe silver with red tinted pearl flames in them? Cool though, I really like yours!!