smoked tails

xlr82sxs

ppg dbc 500 clear blender/and a few drops of ppg dbc 41u black. use a gray scotch brite to scuff them up. then you use bulldog. spray your clear blender/black base to desired color tint. then shoot them with ppg 2021 clear coat. wet sand em buff em out and you have smoked lights :D

looks good. :thumbs:

i had the led's in mine for about 2 min. couldn't really see them.

red leds work better with the red tail light.. if you use the white leds they aren't as bright. i also have an led light bar as well for added safety.

red leds work better with the red tail light.. if you use the white leds they aren't as bright. i also have an led light bar as well for added safety.

yea, i couldn't find the white ones. the red were horrible. i ended up getting a line of fire and smoked led third for the same reason. if i get rearended cuz they didn't see my lights, something is wrong.

do you have the LED's all around, fron and rear turn/brake lights? I just put some in the front turn signals, and they flash really quick like if i had a bulb out or something... do yours do this? (I have the rear bulbs to install, just haven't had the 10 minutes to do so)

Your tails look killer man :thumbs:

the taillights good,i have really been thinking hard about doing mine but i dont need tickets so can someone recomend a bright tailight bulb or possibly i might switch to led lights like Mr.P did and then smoke them,any thoughts guys?.

do you have the LED's all around, fron and rear turn/brake lights? I just put some in the front turn signals, and they flash really quick like if i had a bulb out or something... do yours do this? (I have the rear bulbs to install, just haven't had the 10 minutes to do so)

Your tails look killer man :thumbs:

sorry about the late reply.. been moving across the country. thanks for the compliment!

all i have are the rear led bulbs for the tail lights, and my whole interior is leds. i had your problem when i put more than one led in any circuit. i believe you have to get some relays to run more than one per circuit.. i'm not too sure about that though. i just took out the other leds in a circuit and left it be.