adios texas

xlr82sxs

It's not going to be the same without you... :ughdance:

steve, we sure have had some good times.. whether installing transmissions, tipping over grilles at meets and racing your truck back and forth to o'riellys. :crackup: it was all in good fun.

i believe danny and i are going to still be getting that company together sooner or later, just a matter of fixing issues that have arose out of f*cking no where. i appreciate the help with all of the site info you've given us as well. if you're ever up north, for whatever reason, feel free to give me a ring.

don't you just wish UHaul had black trailers right about now???

i bought a shopping cart full of black spray paint.. i'll be painting it tonight!

all jokes aside, it doesn't really flow with the theme of my truck, does it? :nonod:

I may have missed something but where are you moving to? And you fit all your sh!t in that little ass trailer?

heading up to wisconsin.. all of my family lives there and i just lost my job, so i figured what better time then now to move back and get off on a better foot.

yeah, i fit everything in there.. i don't have much as i'm staying with some friends right now.

Edited by xlr82sxs (see edit history)

i bought a shopping cart full of black spray paint.. i'll be painting it tonight!

all jokes aside, it doesn't really flow with the theme of my truck, does it? :nonod:

i almost asked you how much you wanted to spray it. good luck with the move and safe driving!! :driving: