Cheep Gas

That happened here once and one of my buddies called me and told me to get over there. By the time I got there at least 75 cars were in line waiting so I didn't stop. Stupid cashier....I guess they just thought it was a popular place or something.

Jeez, I thought I did great when I paid "only" $3.05 / gal. in NJ last weekend. In Long Island, it's all the way "down" to $3.37. 30 cents is :thumbs: Call all your friends!

I don't know Hank, I paid $3.29 on wednesday, I felt lucky but sick at the same time :sick:

Wow, that's impressive. Around here it's about 3.00 for premium and 2.89 for 105 octane.

Cheaper for 105?!

I wish I was that lucky, where I'm at it's right around 4.75/gallon for 110 (unleaded), and around 7.00/gallon for 118 (leaded). Plus there's only one station to buy it from. Period. Just one.

I've got a good hook-up though and I buy a 5 gallon drum for $50 of pure or slight methanol mix 116 racing fuel. I put that in the Phaeton one day... Had to turn the traction control off to start moving after stop signs and red lights...

To think, the oil companies probably still made a small profit from your purchase.. and even Bush got a small cut.

we had this happen in madison once. we took our fleet of service vans over there to take advantage of it. man why cant I get these kind of deals?

Dude you just said you got a deal like that once... lol :confused::confused:

how many times did you get to fill up Thats lucky!!

Not sure, I kept topping off everyday that I noitced it wasn't fixed yet. Our station barely even sell the high octane stuff, and it was the tail end of winter, so the sports cars weren't out yet, so she never noitced the wrong price was sent to pumps until she had to change 'em again.