Pics of Z06 and SSS

EBc5Z06

Thanks for the comments guys.

Just so everyone knows the story of how i got these ill let you know. I had a v6 camaro that i sold to buy part of a firebird formula (2001) then i traded the formula 3 months later for the Z06. The way i got the SS was that i work at a car dealership and i found a GMC sonoma ZR2 that i bought for using during the winter months in Wisconsin. Well it was gettin up there in miles so we started lookin for a full size truck, silverado, siera, etc. So it just happened that we found this SS just a couple miles from our house and the dealership took my GMC in on trade and gave us a pretty good deal on the SS. So i do not personally own these cars, my dad does, but they are mine to use and drive. My dad has his own, a Hummer H2 and his own C6 vette. Also I just graduated High School a couple weeks ago and will start college at UW-Oshkosh in the fall. Another reason i have these cars is because i worked my ass off in school getting good grades and also on the football field and helped my team to an undefeated season, also i worked my ass off in track were i set numerous records for my school and the conference throwing shot put and disc, i will also be going to college to throw the hammer, disc, and indoor weight throw. My dad has no problem buying me these types of cars because i know how to take care of them. Ive been drag racing since i was 8 and i moved up from there, we just recently sold our dragster that we raced. That fastest i got it to go was 7.9 something @ 167mph.

I think thats about it, if you have any more questions let me know i can probably answer them. Also im not one of those kids that think because daddy bought them a corvette that im a big **** and know more than you. I'm actually a pretty nice kid and respect those around me. Alright now im really done. lol.

Edited by EBc5Z06 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

^I'm not insured on the vette because of that reason, they wont insure me and i have a perfectly clean record, no speeding no nothing. I am insured on the truck and its ridiculous.

^I'm not insured on the vette because of that reason, they wont insure me and i have a perfectly clean record, no speeding no nothing. I am insured on the truck and its ridiculous.

Yeah, what ever you do, don't get a bad record going... I lost my driver's license when I was 16 because of drag racing, then got the suspension lengthened for driving on suspension. Over a year later when I could finally get my license back, I paid $220 a month for liability only on a freaking CHEVETTE!!!!! And that was almost 20 years ago! SR-22 high risk filing sucks... had to be on it for 2 years.

Then again, having a souped up 180 HP 2.3 liter Chevette was still really fun! :driving:

nice cars man. i think i would get tired of blue though if i had BOTH of my cars the same exact color. but to each his own.

im 20 and bought my truck the day i graduated 33K i still live at home and a good 75% of my monthly income goes straight to my truck. my payment is 507/mo plus insurance and gas + i have a 05 crf 250 i make monthly payments on. i would not be able to afford all of these things living on my own. but soon i will be.

Edited by Oo p0op oO (see edit history)