04 Victory Red AWD SS For sell in SoCal

punkt71

I am selling this truck that I purchased last year from a fellow SilveradoSS.com member, Dylan06ss. I would like to sell this as quickly as possible.. so call me up !

Here is the current stats and mods of the truck:

2004 AWD Silverado SS

Almost 50K miles

Dual zone climate control

Pioneer AVIC-D2 Navigation system with XM Radio and Navtraffic capabilities, and IPOD aux connector, and steering wheel controls still working

Full tint all the way around

6000K HID Conversion kit

22" Eagle 026 rims with Toyo Proxes tires (305/40/22) fronts have 80% tread, rears about 45%

Full billet grilles in the front bumper.. lower vents, lower valance, and front grille

Billet bowtie on front

Airaid cold air intake

JBA Shorty headers

160* T-stat

Custom Magnaflow 3" dual in/dual out exaust, dumped under bed of truck

Custom BSER rollpan filled with no gaps/lines showing.. no one has one like it!

2-3" McGays lowering kit

Belltech Nitro Active Shocks

Custom PCM tune

Prestige alarm system with Autopage remote

Fully built tranny by the Toy Shop in Pomona. Completely overhauled using the best parts possible after blowing a few trannies. This one was built to handle over 600HP, and has performed perfectly for the past 11K miles or more. Has a nice shift kit and vette servos, and a Yank TT2600 stall converter

Meticulously maintainged and cleaned.. I use DER shiny stuff on it all the time. No scratches, dents, etc. Immaculate condition minus tiny chips in the hood (maybe 7-8 SMALLLL ones)

Always used Mobil 1 synthetic, and all regular service has been performed.

You will NOT find another SS this clean and in this nice of condition, period. The last owner took care of it, I sure as hell did also.

Asking price is $24,999 FIRM. No negotiating, nothing.

If you cant get a loan or do not have cash, I can have it financed at a car dealership for the price of $25,995 so anyone can buy this truck with no or little money down!

Kris

949-680-7123

[email protected]

Here are some pics: (I will be adding better ones soon) Thanks for looking!

SS05.jpg

SS06.jpg

SS07.jpg

SS08.jpg

SS03.jpg

SS02.jpg

SS01.jpg

ss.jpg

ss01.jpg

Edited by punkt71 (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahah.. we need to have a 'wash off' competion around here... It would be hard to top my truck after a new coating of DER!! :jester:

I thought Dylan would have wanted to buy it back after I smoked him in his new TBSS.... I ran into him one day after I put the blower on, and we went from a stop, and let off after I put on about 7-8 cars from the launch :devil::devil:

He kept the truck in immaculate condition, as did I ... now its time to hand the torch off.... it was nice having it, I will miss the compliments from it.

A fellow member on here is possibly coming down and buying it buy this weekend so we will see what happens!

Nah I took the Radix off the truck the other day, and sold it to a member on here. I would never get the price I paid for it back by selling it with it on it. Its tuned great now without the blower and is still damn quick for not having a supercharger.

• 2 weeks later...