04 Victory Red AWD SS For sell in SoCal

punkt71

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a question how much did toy shop charge u for ur tanny? im goin there this weekend to see how much they can do to my stock tranny ive blown also 2 times,

Well Kendal over there hooked it up.. they charged me something like $1500 to completely overhaul it with all new parts except the cases. I think its usually a couple bucks more, but they did an awesome job. The truck shifts just like when it came out of thier shop, and it handled the Radix without breaking a sweat. I am sure it would have handled even more if it wanted to.. they were pretty confident it would handle more than what I was giving it w/ the supercharger. Now that it doesnt have the Radix, the tranny has its work cut out now!

• 3 weeks later...

The price has been reduced if you would like financing on the truck:

CASH price: $24,999.99

FINANCE price: $25,995

So if you dont have the $$, I can have the truck financed for you at the retail price with 0 down if you have decent credit. The truck is on consignment at a dealership right now, so you just need to contact me and I will give you the address and you can walk right in and buy it right now.

The price was just lowered so I am sure it will be gone in a week or less now

My baby still looks good. If I had the room to garage it I'd buy it back from you in a second Kris... definitely looks like you've been taken care of it like I did. If/when you do finally sell it LMK where it goes, I wanna keep tabs on it :D

BTW - I will vouch for Kris, stand up guy and his auto loan dude took good care of the deal when we did our transaction... no one should have second thoughts when buying from Kris... especially this truck IMO.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

My baby still looks good. If I had the room to garage it I'd buy it back from you in a second Kris... definitely looks like you've been taken care of it like I did. If/when you do finally sell it LMK where it goes, I wanna keep tabs on it :D

BTW - I will vouch for Kris, stand up guy and his auto loan dude took good care of the deal when we did our transaction... no one should have second thoughts when buying from Kris... especially this truck IMO.

Thanks bro... its a nice truck, I am like you when it comes to vehicles, I like to keep them in top shape at all times. Although it doesnt look like that from the first few pics in the top thread because it hadnt been washed in over a week!! lol. 99% of the time it is spotless with a fresh coat of DER Shiney Stuff.

I hope a guy on the board buys it though rather than some guy who walks in off the street, but we will see.. !

• 2 weeks later...