tinted tails

Check this one out ... almost looks fake ... SS at the race track with the wife

SSatthetrack.jpg

Overloaded with toys

SS-and-the-toys.jpg

And finally a direct sunlight picture .... damn I miss that truck

may15033.jpg

You are partial wrong, not window tint, but a film/bake process ( not the cheap eBay stuff either ) ..... I had mine smoked with a film not the VHT spray ... IMO there is no comparision ... the film is 100% better then the AVERAGE smoke spray ... VHT has been around since my 60 year old dad was a kid ... I have seen it done a lot of ways ... anyways here is a picture of my old tails

may15037.jpg

Damn guys i never even knew you could apply a tinted film to your tails,i always thought you had to paint them like people were doing for years.

You are partial wrong, not window tint, but a film/bake process ( not the cheap eBay stuff either ) ..... I had mine smoked with a film not the VHT spray ... IMO there is no comparision ... the film is 100% better then the AVERAGE smoke spray ... VHT has been around since my 60 year old dad was a kid ... I have seen it done a lot of ways ... anyways here is a picture of my old tails

may15037.jpg

get a body shop to paint them and get an extra set ive seen them on ebay or check the junk yards heres my lights i just installed the fire and ice bar friday night ill post pics tomorrow

DSCI0030-1.jpg

DSCI0173.jpg

DSCI0105.jpg