Which kits are you guys using

Im considering on buying a nitrous kit and spraying no more than a 125shot. Also i was reading and some places say not to use a power programmer with the nitrous because most of the time the programmer advances timing. So, could i go with an in person tune to retard the timing a degree or two and it still run fine without the nitrous?

well if you retard the timing it will have less power when your not squeezing. so id recomend getting something you can upload your own tunes( hpt or efi live) or gettign a timing controller(msd) im runnin ga nx kit with some nitro daves accesories( window switch , purge, and custom spray bars) and i dont plan to spray more than a 150 shot bu twho knows i can go up to a 300 if i need too.

well if you retard the timing it will have less power when your not squeezing. so id recomend getting something you can upload your own tunes( hpt or efi live) or gettign a timing controller(msd) im runnin ga nx kit with some nitro daves accesories( window switch , purge, and custom spray bars) and i dont plan to spray more than a 150 shot bu twho knows i can go up to a 300 if i need too.

OK, i think i have a game plan now. Im going to ditch the hypertech programmer, get a good tune, and go with the msd timing controller. Would you recommend any certain msd controller since there are different ones. Thanks

well for the price of a controller you could get hptuners which could retard timing and do everything you could ever want. but it will take some reading and learning . but thats just me. some have had luck with the msd controller.

My kit is a combination for NOS an NX, Soliniods, bottle warmer and nozzle are Nx the bottle and purge are NOS. They mostly parts I had from other toys :cool: The pcm was tuned for my mods and the nitrous by Brian at pcmforless. I am running a 150shot