random pics at 2 am

packjh

I always wondered what that would be like. I always figured it wouls be easy to lose track of time and stay up later than you planned to.

oh yea its easy to stay up till 4 or 5 and not even realize it....its funny to walk out of the movies or a bar and it still be daylight makes you feel really energetic.

so does it stay light for 24 hours straight? Thats crazy... I have a mild case of insomnia so that would be bad ass :crackup:

I've always wanted to visit Alaska, but havent had the oppertunity to go... :sigh:

Edited by montanass (see edit history)

you know they say 22 hrs basically with dusk counting as the other two hrs but its always daylight ive been up all night before and never seen it get what i would call dark...now in the winter its the same thing only you have some daylight...not that i ever see it but its there. I always seem to be exposed to it on the weekends while not working and having to wear sunglasses cause im a vampire

i could never live there. i would be so messed up with everything. plus i need absoult darkness to fall asleep. preety nice pics though

then move there in the winter...a week no daylight.