WWE fans

brobradh77

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is from an AP article...

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being investigated as a murder-suicide, but said that could not be confirmed until the evidence was examined by a crime lab.

WAGA reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and son over the weekend, and then himself sometime Monday.

A concerned neighbor called police. The bodies were found in three different rooms.

The lead investigator, Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope, told The Associated Press that the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and said the cause of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday.

Pope said the three were found about 2:30 p.m., but he would release no other details about the deaths at the house in a subdivision near White Water Country Club.

I heard the pay per view was supposed to be this weekend and he was to be in it,it's to bad i cant get into their headquarters anymore but it is a sad story he was one of my favorite wrestlers back in the day.

It was last Sunday and he missed that and a saturday night show as well.