WWE fans

brobradh77

Miss Kimberly was living with Lex Luger and died over a drug overdose at Lex Lugers home...

Ultimate Warrior, probably one of my favorite wrestlers in my younger years. He has changed his name legally to Warrior, and now lives in Arizona and is a huge conservative and is beyond the term "far to the right." He has a website, google him

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Kimberly was living with Lex Luger and died over a drug overdose at Lex Lugers home...

Ultimate Warrior, probably one of my favorite wrestlers in my younger years. He has changed his name legally to Warrior, and now lives in Arizona and is a huge conservative and is beyond the term "far to the right." He has a website, google him

I think you mean Miss Elizabeth

I thought the original Ultimate Warrior died? Is he the replacement?

What a damn loser. I don't care if he was on drugs or not hes a F$#^ mudderer and thats all there is. If for some stupid ass reason you feel the need to kill your wife and kid you lose all the good you ever had in your life. Not sure if there was anygood with this guy but you get my point. Anyways hope he enjoys hell cause thats where you go if you kill like that for no reason at all. :banghead:
:withstupid:

Thanks for the link,i thought most of those wrestlers went to wrestler old folks home or something,i didnt knowhalf those wrestlers died and i used to watch them as a kid,just way to many suicides and heart attacks for people that are supposed to be in tip top shape.

n a related development, an anonymous user with the same IP address as the person who edited Benoit's Wikipedia entry to report his wife's death -- hours before authorities discovered the bodies of the couple and their 7-year-old son -- confessed early Friday on an online discussion page attached to the Web site, saying the changes were based on rumors and speculation, not hard evidence.

The authenticity of the posting could not immediately be confirmed, though Wikinews, an online news source connected to Wikipedia, said that the Internet protocol address of the individual is identical to that of the user who edited Benoit's profile early Monday morning. An IP address is a unique series of numbers carried by every machine connected to the Internet.

"I just can't believe what I wrote was actually the case, I've remained stunned and saddened over it," the user wrote.

Investigators are looking into who altered the entry early Monday to say that the wrestler had missed a match two days earlier because of his wife's death. A Wikipedia official, Cary Bass, said Thursday that the entry was made by someone using an Internet protocol address registered in Stamford, Conn., where the WWE is based.

An IP address does not necessarily have to be broadcast from where it is registered. It is not known where the posting was sent from, Bass said.

Benoit's page on Wikipedia, a reference site that allows users to add and edit information, was updated at 12:01 a.m. Monday, about 14 hours before authorities say the bodies were found. The posting, according to ABCNews.com, contained the following information:

"Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy."

McDevitt said that to his knowledge, no one at the WWE knew Nancy Benoit was dead before her body was found Monday afternoon. Text messages released by officials show that messages from Chris Benoit's cell phone were being sent to co-workers a few hours after the Wikipedia posting.

WWE employees are given WWE e-mail addresses, McDevitt said, though he did not know whether Chris Benoit had one.

On Thursday afternoon, the Wikipedia page about Benoit carried a note stating that editing by unregistered or newly registered users was disabled until July 8 because of vandalism.

Information from The Associated Press, ABCNews.com and ESPN.com's Liz Merrill was used in this report.

This is like a Law and Order or CSI case