lowered the truck more

pimp ss

hey just wanted to let you guys know i lowered the truck 3/4 of an inch more in the front now so ive got like inches in the front now and 4 in the back the truck sits perfect now it has a very slight rake now and it still rides awesome now i was very worried about tire rub in the front because i have 22/10 inch wheels with 325/40/22 i justb went outside and took some pics im gonna download them right now and post them

DSCI0031.jpg

DSCI0030.jpg

DSCI0029.jpg

DSCI0028.jpg

DSCI0027.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg

DSCI0025.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics man. but i think you need to upgrade the camera!!

im still trying to figure out how to work the camera the first set i took i had the flash on and they were really dark i finally figured out how to turn off the flash im working on it how is that truck running it is dirty as hell in these pics im about to go outside and wash it and take some better pics ill post them in a little while

looks good brother. all i can say is don't break because your wrecker driver is gonna need a lumber yard to get it on the flatbed.
you are the wrecker driver that im calling so i hope you got some wood but i definitly dont plan on breaking it if i do though you will be the first one to know

DSCI0028.jpg

That looks sweet! What are the measurements from the ground to the fenderwell lip? I've been thinking about taking mine down a little more, but I've been hesitant due to CV angles........................Have you noticed any binding or anything?

the measurements in the front are 33 inches and if im not mistaken my overall tire height is 32.2 my tire size is 325/40/22 the measurement in the back is 33 5/8 the truck rides and drives awesome and no crazy vibrations and my tire has not hit the fender yet i was really worried about that

DSCI0026.jpg

pimp, looks like you need a pinch of negative camber up front to get that hoss handling on rails :driving:

damn i gotta lower mine. looks sweet man. and does lowering affect performance any?

no, it increases handling tho (id say thats a performance increase :jester: ) now if you just slam it, thats another story lol.

looks good brother. all i can say is don't break because your wrecker driver is gonna need a lumber yard to get it on the flatbed.

hmmmm.... i got lucky then lol, i JUUUST cleared going up the flatbed that towed me when i imploded my slave cylinder the other day :crackup: and i got another inch on pimp :D

hmmmm.... i got lucky then lol, i JUUUST cleared going up the flatbed that towed me when i imploded my slave cylinder the other day :crackup: and i got another inch on pimp :D

hey ive been meaning to ask you hows the headliner coming the truck really looks awesome with it being just a tad lower in the front i wanted level but i love it like it sits now no vibrations or tire rub yet and i drove it a lot today and i drove it like usual like a wild man damn dont that blue bitch look mean i went to see my tattoo guy today and take him some pics of the truck hes gonna start drawing today and on the 15th im going in for him to start lining my tattoo it is gonna look alot like i think dcairns sig the guy with the camper on his truck and the blower sticking out of the hood except the wheels will look like mine and the lights will be blue and no camper

DSCI0031.jpg

DSCI0030.jpg

DSCI0026.jpg