Why ?

RockHead

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually kinda like it... minus those fugly rims.. take off the SS badging shit.. and it'd be a halfway decent looking truck... i'm kinda attracted to it.. =-/

The interior is CLEAN! Anyone know what headunit that is? It sorta looks like a Z1...

I do like the interior, but that's about it. The ARE cover drives me nuts since it's made to cover the factory wing holes and also it's angled above the taillights. Chrome rocker strip definately has to go, as well as the SS Badging since that's completely false obviously. I have SS Bumper and Grill on my Limited Edition, but you don't see me advertising it as an SS and certainly not badging it as such.. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

God thats ugly. For some reason I've been seeing a lot of fake Colbot's in my area the past couple weeks, I laugh when I'm sitting next to one in my REAL SS. : )

I must admit, other than looks, I don't understand lifted vehicles with low-profile tires. Other than the appearance, most of the time the benefits of each are at odds w/ each other...at least for most off-roading situations.

There was a guy over on the F-150 forums that put Lightning badges and SVT F-150 emblems on his regular F-150 truck and was thinking he was pretty cool, so he posted up a picture. After getting his chops busted by a lot of Lightning owners he decided to take them off and put Roush badging on it instead. Why would someone think putting performance badges on a non-performance truck is cool is beyond me. That's a slap in the face to all the real deal truck owners. We performance truck owners paid the price to drive our trucks and anyone that thinks they can cop on our trucks image is wrong.