Transformers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i AM going to the movies with the girl tonight... i was going to see die hard... should i see transformers instead???

anyone who has seen both, which would be better tonight??

Well from the other forums I am member of the same thing was echoed. Die hard was kick ass movie but Transformers took the cake in ass kicking. You won't go wrong with either from what I have read.

My kid, hehe he's still a kid to me even though he's 20, is going to it tonight with a bunch of his buddies.

Now, if a new movie of Rat Patrol, or Combat, or Twelve O'clock High, etc were to come out, I'd be all over them like stink on Sh**! :thumbs:

ill be going to check it out tonight with the girl. she is cooking me some dinner and then ill take her to the movies in the SS. ( even trade off imo) i know shes excited to go see it though . :icon_bs: . ill be the judge of if its better than die hard 4 because that is going to be a tough one to top.

ill be going to check it out tonight with the girl. she is cooking me some dinner and then ill take her to the movies in the SS. ( even trade off imo) i know shes excited to go see it though . :icon_bs: . ill be the judge of if its better than die hard 4 because that is going to be a tough one to top.

isn't your SS a transformer of it's own???

a couple of friends of mine were gonna go at 11pm, but seeing that I promised the girl that I would see one move with her and was too hungover twice before, I thought that on Thurs. (since we both have the day off) we would do an old school double feature and see her's and mine. Oh yea, and she grew up a Transformers fan.