Transformers

just got home from it. i cant believe how long it was. that has the be the best movie ever. bumble bee is the ****ing man!!! the 5th Gen looks sick and optimus looks tricked out. you can tell GM dished out alot of money on this money. all the autobots were GMs, plus 95% of the other cars/trucks in the movie was GM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it tonight I thought it was great, I drove my other car to the movie and I am glad I did after I saw it because I would have been tearing up the roads...... Yeah GM rocked the movie, and bumble bee is cool as he11. Had a great time, very good movie, funny and lots of action, however one of my friends said Die Hard 4 was better.... I cant be the judge b/c I haven't seen DH4..... Have a good and safe 4th everyone....

-lance

ok this movie was the shit!! when the new camaro first came on everyone in the theatre started clapping. that car is drop dead sexy i will be trading my cmaro for one when it comes out.

Yeah alot of clapping when Optimus Prime showed up and it sounded like his original voice too. Then whem the movie ended they all clapped. It was awesome. I just wanted you scream hell yeah during the camero(bumble bee) and mustang (barricade) chase scene. Optimus Prime "My bad"...lol

More movie news

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=425956

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

saw it yesterday. great flick!!! told my girlfriend when we were walking out that i had a new girlfriend. she thought Megan Fox but i said no. her name is Camaro. she said, yea but you got the SS, the Camaro should be mine. she did find it disturbing that they were fooling around on Bumblebee at the end. called it a weird threesome.

and oh yea, Megan Fox wasn't too hard on the eyes either. lucky kid.

I don't know guys, I know after seeing the movie I felt like I drove my VHO a little faster, maybe even a little swifter, and I even felt like it was going to "transform" as approched my 1st red light. The CAMARO was awesome, and ur all right GM was very well represented!! I couldn't beleive they cut that yellow GTO in half during the city showdown at the end!!! But all in all, I liked Die Hard 4 a little bit better!! :dunno: Maybe b/c it was so close to our countries Independance Day, u know a little bit of that Kick Arsh American stuff.....?

In short, I recommend BOTH movies to everyone here. :thumbs: Oh yeah, what did u guys think about the preveiws to that new Will Smith movie, "I AM Legend" or something like that....?