Transformers

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife and I just got back from the theatre. I don't know if she has any fingernails left, chewed em all off. It was a pretty exciting film, shouldn't have gone though, now I have to pull the trigger for some mods on the ol camaro that i had been on the fence about. damn it .... lol

My wife and I took the 3 1/2 yr. old to see this tonight..................His favorite was of course the Camaro... :D I personally really enjoyed the movie.........great special effects.

my buddy is hooked on waiting to get a new Camaro after seeing this. especially after seeing the pics of the Camaro SS. Christ, now I need one. the 69 Camaro is one of my three favorite cars and, as if the bone '08 'maro didn't do it already, the SS represents it much better.

friggen car payments.

and my girl is hooked on getting one too. jeez!!

took the kids to see the movie last nite, it was worth it, i also grew up on the cartoon, loved that gm was there with some vehicles, but that camaro was the balls, i want one now, but in all a good show for the kids and the big kid me

i saw both movies they both rocked i just got one question in these big budget films why the black guy always gotta die they didnt have to do jazz like that that wasnt right and one thing i wish they wouldve given starscream that whiny voice he had on the cartoon but a good movie all around

Edited by tonyrome (see edit history)

i seen it on the 6'th and again on the 10'th.. it's freaking awesome in my oppinion, the complaint on starscreams voice and jazz dying are also my only complaints. but it realy was like living my childhood all over again.. my girls loved it but i think i enjoyed more then anyone else in the theather! (being that i was the loudest one) it was like i waited for this movie my whole life and never thought about it until last year when i found out about it.. and still it was better then i ever could have imagined!.

i too am now hooked on the camaro and am desperatley wanting one.. but if i could afford it i would also have a tricked out semi, solstice, and top-kick in my driveway next to it! :jester:

along with the saleen s281, too bad the rest of the decepticons were vehicles not suited for public use.. imho i think it's the greatest movie ever..

i wish i had the money to buy the classic bumble bee it's being auctioned off on ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

and also the all-spark cube..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

they have a bunch more stuff from the movie like licsense plates and cloths and stuff..

I saw those auctions man they are proud of that stuff..lol

i would be too, but i'm a die-hard transformers fan since practicaly birth :) so i might be a little biased?...lol

but if i were rich i would win all that stuff, even though i think the cube is way overpriced i just would'nt want anyone else to have it! :jester:

i just read the q&a for the 77

Q: DOES THIS CAR REALY TURN INTO BUMBLEBEE THE ROBOT? WILL IT DRIVE ITSELF? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS! Jul-15-07

A: This car does not transform and will not drive itself. It is a real, drivable car.

Q: DOES THIS CAR REALY TURN INTO BUMBLEBEE THE ROBOT? WILL IT DRIVE ITSELF? PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP THANKS! Jul-15-07

A: This car does not transform and will not drive itself. It is a real, drivable car.

WOW!... that has to be a child that asked that question, either that or there letting mental patients on the internet now!.. :crazy:

Did anybody else get a stiffy when the hood on the car opened in the movie, showing the fuel injection with velocity stacks. Double pumper my a$$ that is an intake that makes me want to go back to NA

yeah that was SWEET.. if the bumble bee they have on ebay had that engine it would definetlay be worth the $30G's

Edited by 2006_SUPERADO (see edit history)

I got a kick out of the next question

Q: dose the car actualy work? Jul-15-07

A: Yes this car is real, drivable and street legal.