22" Chrome Replicas wanted

I want to put some 22" replicas on but not sure how it'll look going a little bigger. Also, they are a little deeper and not sure of the offset. Anyone have any experience with this? or know anyone with a set for sale? Thanks. Mike

There are/were a few trucks with them on. I thought they looked funny. IMO a big wheel with no dish looks poopy.

You say there are a few posts on this site? I'll have to look a little harder. I like the spank 6 or Momo's, but it a big plunge to take without specific pics of what it would look like. Thanks for the input. Mike

I have some on my truck. I ****in love em. I got em for an amazing price becuase i used to work for a rim company out of Tewksbury, MA called rimpro. Good guys over there. Heres some pics. If your lookin for more let me know i have a few more

15486938um6.th.png

29591942sz2.th.png

PM loanrangerss he has some on his red ss and it looks great.

I have some on my truck. I ****in love em. I got em for an amazing price becuase i used to work for a rim company out of Tewksbury, MA called rimpro. Good guys over there. Heres some pics. If your lookin for more let me know i have a few more

15486938um6.th.png

29591942sz2.th.png

Yeah, i'd like to see a few more pics. mayby a pic or two looking straight down the side if you have 'em. I'm about a day from getting either the replicas or getting the AE 026. Two different types , but i like them both. kelleyperformance sent me some kickass pics of his with AE's. Pretty much sold me, but life wouldn't be any fun without difficult decisions. THanks again.

Yeah, i'd like to see a few more pics. mayby a pic or two looking straight down the side if you have 'em. I'm about a day from getting either the replicas or getting the AE 026. Two different types , but i like them both. kelleyperformance sent me some kickass pics of his with AE's. Pretty much sold me, but life wouldn't be any fun without difficult decisions. THanks again.

I think that they look clean bro. Definetely cleaner than the stock 20's. We are in 2007, 20's belong on mini trucks, it takes 22's to fill the wheel well the way it should be filled. Those are my 2 cents.

I think that they look clean bro. Definetely cleaner than the stock 20's. We are in 2007, 20's belong on mini trucks, it takes 22's to fill the wheel well the way it should be filled. Those are my 2 cents.

i disagree. nice set of 20's on a lowered truck looks just as good as the same truck with 22's. what looks worse is putting on some 22's or 24's on a stock height truck and yo yo yo dats wats up suckaz. thats my .02 cents

i disagree. nice set of 20's on a lowered truck looks just as good as the same truck with 22's. what looks worse is putting on some 22's or 24's on a stock height truck and yo yo yo dats wats up suckaz. thats my .02 cents

Thats definetely true. If you're throwing on 22's, or 24's...PLEASEEE lower the truck....and I mean LOWER, not even it out. The whole point is for the truck to be closer to the ground, with the wheel wells filled.

Thats definetely true. If you're throwing on 22's, or 24's...PLEASEEE lower the truck....and I mean LOWER, not even it out. The whole point is for the truck to be closer to the ground, with the wheel wells filled.

What's it gonna take in terms of lowering it. I have that idea in mind, i guess i just need to research it a little and make sure i don't overdo it. That's the only problem i see with the AE 026 wheel. Because of the offset, it won't tuck under the wheel well and there is only one offset in the 22'' wheel from what i understand from my supplier.

What's it gonna take in terms of lowering it. I have that idea in mind, i guess i just need to research it a little and make sure i don't overdo it. That's the only problem i see with the AE 026 wheel. Because of the offset, it won't tuck under the wheel well and there is only one offset in the 22'' wheel from what i understand from my supplier.

A 2/4 drop on a crew cab with 22's will look clean. That's on the conservative side. A 4/6 and 22'sill look ceaner, but it costs more, and you will have to be careful when you drive it over speed bumps, so you wont scrape the crap out of the bottom of the truck. Tire size reccommended for the 22's...on a 2/4 got with any width, but 40 in height. on a 4/6, go with a 35 in height...

I have the 22' replicas and I love them, I think the more important question you have to ask yourself is if you like the 'stock' look or if you want something different.

I agree with you. I really like the stock, but decided it was a different look i was after so i ordered the 026. Probably go with a 2/2 drop at first to see how it goes based on some info from some great people on this site. Thanks to all for all of the input. It really has helped alot.