found this on my front porch

the vet is headed to my house in a little bit to put my 11 year old english bulldog down. she has cancer in both her back legs and throughout her body. we've been putting it off for over 6 months because she's still able to mildly function with her pain medication.. but, tonight we decided to go through with it. it's definitely one of the tougher choices in life i've had to deal with. :sigh:

what material are they made out of?

it dont look to good on the pool table. :jester: would look better on the SS. :crackup:

yea, but it makes pool alittle more challenging now.

what material are they made out of?

they are fiberglass

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you like it.

I thought I was done making them because I wasn't getting enough orders to make it worth my time and the original mold was wearing out and I didn't want to build a new one with so few orders coming in. Well when trying to fill the orders for this last batch I had to go ahead and build that new mold anyway because the pans that were coming out of the old mold were not good enough to meet my standards.

I was trying to avoid making that new mold because of the time and expense involved; but it's done now so I may as well make a few more to recoup the cost of the mold. If anyone else wants one just start a new roll pan thread and when I get enough orders I'll get them made.

Bob

Glad you like it.

I thought I was done making them because I wasn't getting enough orders to make it worth my time and the original mold was wearing out and I didn't want to build a new one with so few orders coming in. Well when trying to fill the orders for this last batch I had to go ahead and build that new mold anyway because the pans that were coming out of the old mold were not good enough to meet my standards.

I was trying to avoid making that new mold because of the time and expense involved; but it's done now so I may as well make a few more to recoup the cost of the mold. If anyone else wants one just start a new roll pan thread and when I get enough orders I'll get them made.

Bob

Top notch QUALITY. I love the thickness of the pan. It is not a cheap piece of fiberglass. :smash::thumbs::thumbs:

• 2 months later...