Most beautiful women?

I'm not sure where they come from, but I know it ain't from Nebraska. I do know where the ugliest ones are, Hollywood. They keep pushing those butt ugly cunts like Angelina Jolie, Lucy Lu, Jenfer Lopez, and Cameron Diaz on us and telling us they are beutifull. :puke:

Angie is not bad,but you are right Hollywood does push alot of below par women on us and as far as the poll goes i would say the U.S.A. and Europe specifically Hungary(i have to rep the home country).

sorry, I have gota say good 'ol New York.......walk through Midtown Manhattan or go to one of the beaches out on Long Island and trust me you will be satisfied......TONS of hotties....naughty.gif

they come from brazil, just like me

but imo cali has some hot slutas but most of them are stuck up little twats.

:withstupid: AMEN to that

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid: ive been all over the country, and many countries outside this one and i gotta say HANDS DOWN the hottest girls are in Arizona, and a close second is San Diego.

not here!

ok, we got some very hot chicks here, but their "holier than thou, my sh*t don't stink" attitude makes them ugly as hell. on average, our 9's are probably 6's in the warmer climates.