window tint

if you just want to do the front two to match the back go with 20% check out misterp,s truck thats what i did to his it looks awesome or you could do like i did and go over all of it with 5% it looks awesome heres a pic of my wifes tahoe i just did 20% on front two it looks great

DSCI0026-1.jpg

DSCI0175.jpg

post-6481-1183699130_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1183699188.jpg

heres mine with 20% on fronts to match the rears

I just got my front 2 windows done and only did 35%, but for some reason it looks darker than yours. I could be wrong though. I'll try to get some pics once the truck is clean.

not sure if you wanna go that dark around here unless you don't mind getting pulled over. in Mass its 35% front and rear. i went to Tint King in Billerica and told them to go legal. i should have said 35 cuz they went 45. doesn't look bad, but the fronts are still lighter than the rears. they charged $100 and i was in and out in 15 minutes. no bubbles, no scratches. i had 4 small bubbles on the driver's side but they evened out after 48 hrs.

not sure if you wanna go that dark around here unless you don't mind getting pulled over. in Mass its 35% front and rear. i went to Tint King in Billerica and told them to go legal. i should have said 35 cuz they went 45. doesn't look bad, but the fronts are still lighter than the rears. they charged $100 and i was in and out in 15 minutes. no bubbles, no scratches. i had 4 small bubbles on the driver's side but they evened out after 48 hrs.

Well, here in CA having anything on the front windows is illegal. The only reason I went with 35% over 20% was because I thought that the 20 would almost be to dark with just the factory tint in the back.

Tint looks good but that intimidator ss wing needs to go, so sell it to me lol :jester:

sorry the wing stays on if ya want i can get the dealer here to order ya one if any around you wont .............. :jester: