Kids Broke my window!

post-6976-1183909326_thumb.jpgpost-6976-1183909314_thumb.jpg

So im at my friends house partying drinking having a good time right guys. im going back home and i see my nighbors standing by my truck and thy tell me thay heard a loud noise so they came outside and saw that someone broke my windows. so these ****ing haters broke my widshield and my side little window. and i know exactl who did it so ima fight them tommarow and ima break all their damn windows too. it ****ed up if you got beef with someone fight them dnt damge they property thats **** lil kid shit!!!

Edited by DaJoker SS (see edit history)

I called the cops they aint do shit. So check this out. I went to the kids house last nite and i happen to find the same exact brick he broke my windows with in his front yard. No doubt its him so i picked up that brick and chucked it threw his house windows. And im call him out today and im record it for yall.

I say you guys settle it by a best 2 out of 3 or ROCK, paper, scissors. Or maybe BRICK, paper, Scissors.

Good luck, remember its only a window. don't get yourself in any more trouble if at all possible.

I don't know if retaliating like that was a smart idea....your luck he will press charges for vandalism, trespassing, and destruction of property. In turn you will wind up with a wrap sheet, not him.........be careful :ughdance:

Fu** those fools up. Don't be afraid to use a weapon, bats and the metal bars for the jacks work really good. Get a camera too! Get this on video for sure. If someone fu**ed with my truck or car I would smash their faces in and burn their car to the ground. :mad:

in my mind it was weak with what happened to your truck. i don't think you should have retaliated the way you did either. its so often, the guy who retaliates gets caught and gets the brunt of the punishment. DO NOT post a public view of anything you did or may do down the line.

yea wut i did was stupid but i was just so mad yall know how much we love these trucks and i couldnt take it. so ima take yall advise and im not gonna record anything unless he comes to my hood starting stuff then thats differnt.

i think thats the best idea, record what they do not what you do :cool:

as far as that punk goes, dont do anything you'll regret. i say if the cops won't do anything it's probably because its your word agains his, unless you get some proof?.. so if you could get him on tape you could lock his ass up, i would try to set up a trap of some kind :devil: or provoke him into doing something, while lets so your friends recording from a distance ;)

but then again if you got your revenge and he doe's nothing from this point maybe it's best just to leave it alone?... sorry about the truck i know i'd be busting for revenge too.

sorry to hear about your windows getting busted up. like someone else mentioned, atleast you know who did it, not wondering and being suspicious of people. hope it works out for you.