View from my deck!

fires sucks, the other day i went over to adams( adams2003) and were swapping waterpumps on my truck , we went to pick up some water wetter from pep boys and we saw a fire had started near by , on the return it was horrible we had to drive through this thick ass black smoke that was toxic plastic come to find. they shut down two of the major freeways near us and traffic was insane. not to mention we were ridign in a H1 with no top. fires suck. gotta appreciate the guys that do the their best to extinguish these things.

hopefully that gets contained soon. looks pretty dry there.

Yea, the last week or so the temp has been hovering around 100degs and things have really dried out.

brush fires suck, we get our share of them here in NY, just not as large

thfire.gif

So far it's still pretty small, only around 1000 acres, compared to past fires we've had that were in the 100's of thousands of acres. Still scary for the homeowners in the immediate area.

:banghead: Teenagers started it with fireworks. :banghead:

Yea, the last week or so the temp has been hovering around 100degs and things have really dried out.

So far it's still pretty small, only around 1000 acres, compared to past fires we've had that were in the 100's of thousands of acres. Still scary for the homeowners in the immediate area.

:banghead: Teenagers started it with fireworks. :banghead:

Damn teenagers idiot.giffireworks.gif

fires sucks, the other day i went over to adams( adams2003) and were swapping waterpumps on my truck , we went to pick up some water wetter from pep boys and we saw a fire had started near by , on the return it was horrible we had to drive through this thick ass black smoke that was toxic plastic come to find. they shut down two of the major freeways near us and traffic was insane. not to mention we were ridign in a H1 with no top. fires suck. gotta appreciate the guys that do the their best to extinguish these things.

i saw that fire on the news, that thing was insane

• 2 weeks later...