Side Exhaust

smoke03

werid this just came up, i just saw a pic of it and wished i had it. i have a conection with a local muffler shop and he could bend me a peice i need to make it work. i think ill do it since once i put the roll pan on the tip would look weird. i say do it.

werid this just came up, i just saw a pic of it and wished i had it. i have a conection with a local muffler shop and he could bend me a peice i need to make it work. i think ill do it since once i put the roll pan on the tip would look weird. i say do it.

You know you could get the through body tips for your roll pan...that' would look pretty cool...just expensive

quick question before i go and do this also, will this mess up my sound of the exhaust?? i like the way it is now and i thought that sound came from the lenght of the pipe letting the gas vibrate making the deep sound. if i put this in front of the tires will it have enough lenght of pipe to sound good?? also im using a super 40 flowmaster.

sorry to jack the thread but i rather ask here where peopel have done it then start a new one. thanks..

quick question before i go and do this also, will this mess up my sound of the exhaust?? i like the way it is now and i thought that sound came from the lenght of the pipe letting the gas vibrate making the deep sound. if i put this in front of the tires will it have enough lenght of pipe to sound good?? also im using a super 40 flowmaster.

sorry to jack the thread but i rather ask here where peopel have done it then start a new one. thanks..

Good question. Can I add one? Does the exhaust before the tire cause any drone in the cab? I'm also thinking about doing this but maybe having dual tips on both sides.

Good question. Can I add one? Does the exhaust before the tire cause any drone in the cab? I'm also thinking about doing this but maybe having dual tips on both sides.

to do it on both sides would be hard since you have to work around the gas tank.