had time to kill

KJT13

i could have done a better job but it doesn't look all that bad. what sucks is, I considered clearing them but thought that would take too long. Plus, I didn't know how rattle clear would look on something that big. about 20 min after my final coat, it started raining. not a light rain either. the rain just beaded up. I wiped them down and no color came off. that Krylon fusion dries quick.

and yea, on the lazy front, I bought the paint back in March when I smoked my tails. a couple of days a week I would think about taking the covers off and never do it. even at work.

nice...its a wonder why I havent done something like that yet because I get very bored here..Oh yeah I'm lazy..lol

From the stories you tell... it sounds like you have you're hands full with all those gay midget bars you attend... :jester:

Paint job looks like... :thumbs:

that looks nice, wish i had covers like that to paint....

you can put the vortec 6000 SSS covers or the VORTEC MAX covers or the ESCALADE covers on your 5.3 we put my SSS covers on my buddies 5.3 when i got my escalade covers

DSCI0097.jpg

DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0094-1.jpg

DSCI0095.jpg