had time to kill

KJT13

Looks good for a rattle can. Anybody done it in silver, might do it since I will have this month off.

I painted the center cover blue with silver accents and the side covers silver and then clear coated everything. It came out great and was very easy. One tip if you plan to use a separate color to accent the ridges and letters on the center cover, I used a silver sharpie and it covered and looks good and was much easier than trying to tape it or hand paint it. Looks just like paint after it is clear coated. Saves a lot of time and headache.

brad? whats this i hear about gay midget bars? wow, that must have been a hard bar to find... LOL... PUN INTENDED!

didnt mean to jack the post.... :)

LOL thats ok this goes back to another forum that Justin "Fallenone" runs and i'm a moderator and he was jacking with me so i edited his post to something similar to what he is saying now...He wised up i cant edit it on here..lol :banghead:

All in good fun.

I painted the center cover blue with silver accents and the side covers silver and then clear coated everything. It came out great and was very easy. One tip if you plan to use a separate color to accent the ridges and letters on the center cover, I used a silver sharpie and it covered and looks good and was much easier than trying to tape it or hand paint it. Looks just like paint after it is clear coated. Saves a lot of time and headache.

That silver Sharpie trick is a good one! Thanks. :thumbs:

That silver Sharpie trick is a good one! Thanks. :thumbs:

i used the silver touch up brushes from auto-zone. gm quicksilver metallic. for the red arcs i used gm victory red. ok you victory red guys, there is a black ss with a little piece of you out there now.