Police officers funeral proccession

CoolBlueSS

Monday a Plano, TX. police officer was killed in a crash when a car hit his motorcycle. The funelal is in the Lewisville/Denton area, so the Proccession went north on I35. The hiway was blocked off, and it was a single file line. The first mile was patrol motorcycles 2 by 2, followed by the limo and hearse, then family, and patrol cars. This stretched for about 5-6 miles if not more. This is the first time I have seen a police funeral in person. Very moving, and most impressive I must say. Our prayers go out to his family.

R.I.P. Officer Dayle Weston Hardy.

I bet that was moving to see. Cops risk there lives for us everyday love em or hate em.

TexaSS NO need to be a dick flipthebird.gif

:withstupid:

Although cops aren't my favorite people in the world, my hat is off to them. They put up with everyone else's b/s every day, just so we all can function within society. Takes a special kind of person to do their job.

a buddy of mine is a motorcycle cop. he was working outside the democratic national convention before the last election and some woman ran him over trying to get down a road that they had blocked off. he was out of work for over a year with injuries.

i feel for him and his family.

motorcycle cops suck

idiot.jpg

The man was killed in the line of duty.........grow up dude.

I have been to too many funerals for dead firemen and cops..........gee TexaSS, do you have a remark for dead firemen too????? finger.gif

yeah i was late for work today because every one on my side of the highway was stopping to look it was neat to see like 500 cop cvars on the other side of the highway in a single file line but it sucks that something bad happened to the officer that died

idiot.jpg

The man was killed in the line of duty.........grow up dude.

I have been to too many funerals for dead firemen and cops..........gee TexaSS, do you have a remark for dead firemen too????? finger.gif

Nope, firemen are definitely heroes....I don't even consider firemen in the same category as police.

Nope, firemen are definitely heroes....I don't even consider firemen in the same category as police.
Fact of the matter is that the man is dead, and left behind a wife and two daughters that will have to grow up without their daddy. Whether you like police or not is beside the point. Your comment shows blatant disrespect, not to mention bad taste. This is one of those times where your opinion shoul;d have been kept to yourself.

I had hopped that a mod or admin would have removed the original post by now.