Long Travel silverado ss

04CHASE

leave it to me too be different I think its ugly as hell and what a waste.IMO Whats next? go and put a lift on a vette next time? :shakehead:

Funny you should say that: About an hour from my house there's a customs shop that put a Stingray onto a 4x4 blazer frame, stuffed a blower through the hood, and put a 383 stroker in it. It rides on 38s and has selectable 4 wheel drive... It's a pretty sick little thing to look at...

Hmmm, I don't know, guys. I think I have to disagree with y'all on this one. I kinda think they ruined an SS. :thumbsdown:
:withstupid:

leave it to me too be different I think its ugly as hell and what a waste.IMO Whats next? go and put a lift on a vette next time? :shakehead:

I can apreciate the work involved, and the suspension components are heavy duty. Just not my thing.

i know its different but im into pre runners and off road vehicles, if you ever been in a long travel buggywith some power you would know how much fun it is.

i agree the ss isnt an ideal off road truck but its different and with the awd would be a blast to drive.

I think you guys are missing the point here.....wether you like the looks or not, that thing is gonna tear up the desert.

I wanna see a video of this thing tearin it up!