Compliments

SS Silv

Ever since I have Zaino'd my truck, I have gotten more compliments this past week than I have had the past two years.

Yesterday- Our shop laundry delivery dude was like "looks like truck just came off the show room floor..." He was blown away when I told him

that it had 93,000 miles.

Today- The lady working the drive through in Mcdonalds was like "that truck is too clean, looks great".

Today- Pulled up to a stop light and the guy right next to me motioned that I should roll down the window, so I did. He was like "I am totally

envious of your truck, you should be proud"

Also, everyone at work wants me to wax their trucks, haha.

I just thought I would share, it felt real good inside when I reveived these compliments.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love zaino! I cant belive the differnce that stuff makes. To top it off, Im lazy and use the all in one. The stuff still rocks!
The all in one is kick ass, but if you do some of the Z2 on top of it you will be amazed at how much better and deeper it shines.

The all in one is kick ass, but if you do some of the Z2 on top of it you will be amazed at how much better and deeper it shines.

I'm sold on Zaino too. It's excellent. I used the all-in-one. I'll have to try your Z2 suggestion the next time I do it. :thumbs:

ok if i want to detail my truck in two or three steps... what do you all suggest from Zaino... i dont want the whole kit... also, i am ordering a hard water filter kit too... anyone know of a kick ass system that actually works... the hard water here is unbelievable... you pour a glass of water and sand comes out...LOL...

Thanks!

anyone know of a local distributor of zaino in the socal area? I hate waiting for mail order...lol.

ok if i want to detail my truck in two or three steps... what do you all suggest from Zaino... i dont want the whole kit... also, i am ordering a hard water filter kit too... anyone know of a kick ass system that actually works... the hard water here is unbelievable... you pour a glass of water and sand comes out...LOL...

Thanks!

anyone know of a local distributor of zaino in the socal area? I hate waiting for mail order...lol.

A bottle of Z5, a bottle of Z2 and the fx accelerator.

ok... just ordered the ZKIT-1 Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit for $93 with shipping... i plan on using it at least twice before the socal g2g...

will let you all know how it works out!

(now is the part where i have to wait for the damn UPS drive... horrible)

ok... just ordered the ZKIT-1 Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit for $93 with shipping... i plan on using it at least twice before the socal g2g...

will let you all know how it works out!

(now is the part where i have to wait for the damn UPS drive... horrible)

Zaino shipped mine out the same day. I had it in 2 or 3 days. I'm not sure if they ship on weekends, though.

On mine I did the all in one. Then about a month later I did the Z2. After I washed it I used the Z6 Detailer spray, and it took all the hard water spots right off. Then did the Z2 on top. They say that the more you layer it the better it shines/protects. If you get the accelerator you can do successive coats of Z2, otherwise you have to wait about 12 hours.