Compliments

SS Silv

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did my roof fri,wash with dawn to get the wax off.Then used Z18 clay bar.Then z5 and z2.Just have do the rest of the truck.Some a-hole was painting down my street got white overspray on my truck.post-9306-1184450975_thumb.jpg

Its real easy, just takes forever to do. here's what i do:

1. wash with dawn dish detergant

2. claybar

3. wash with dawn again

4. coat of z5pro, let it dry for 30mins

5. coat of z2, let it dry for 30mins

6. coat of z2, let it dry for 30mins

7. coat of z8

For my first application of All-in-One, I only used about 1/4 of the bottle. It seems to go a long way!

Holy shit, a 1/4 of the bottle? Didn't streak when trying to remove? I use less than a 1/2 ounce of Z5 for one coat.

Holy shit, a 1/4 of the bottle? Didn't streak when trying to remove? I use less than a 1/2 ounce of Z5 for one coat.

No streaks. Came out beautiful. This was the first coat of anything on the truck in almost a year. I washed it with Dawn detergent as recommended, then Zaino'ed. I did put it on rather heavy, I guess. Came out great, though. Maybe Z5 doesn't need as much to be used.

ok... just ordered the ZKIT-1 Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit for $93 with shipping... i plan on using it at least twice before the socal g2g...

will let you all know how it works out!

(now is the part where i have to wait for the damn UPS drive... horrible)

mail order was only 2 days when i got mine last week

No streaks. Came out beautiful. This was the first coat of anything on the truck in almost a year. I washed it with Dawn detergent as recommended, then Zaino'ed. I did put it on rather heavy, I guess. Came out great, though. Maybe Z5 doesn't need as much to be used.

Aaahhh... I forgot you used ZAIO, your right, it might be different than Z5. With Z5 you need to put it on really thin, so you almost can't see it being put on.

How long did it take for the ZAIO to dry?