For Sale: OBX Long tube Headers New in Box!

Black2003SS

I would prefer to pick these up as the box they came in was not in the best condition, but I can do it. These are band new never installed. Why not install them? Simple couple of reasons...I need the money for something else right now and also I have changed my mind and want to stay with the pace setters. I dont think the pace setters are any better or worse than the OBX, matter of fact the build quality is excellent. I have decided that I am going to eventually install electric cutouts in the next month or two and dont want to hack up the stainless steel tubing on the OBX system. When I got them, the bolts and nuts had fallen out of the box, so I bought all new hardware for that ($10). I also bought O2 plugs for the 3rd set of O2 holes in the tubing (can add wideband later if you want!) These were $8each at summit. So you will have everything you need to install these...I paid $530 shipped from ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OBX-Headers...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'll take $475+shipping or you pick up.

• 2 weeks later...