BIG decision made today!

Chevcup47

Well after going to Indy for super chevy and walking throught the swap meet area and the cars. i have come to the decision to sell off all of my dirt track stuff. and get everything in line to start building a car for the strip. sure wish i would have keep my Chevelles. but i guess thats how it works so im on the hunt for a new toy to play with wish me luck Dale.

i really wanting to build a 68 or 70 chevelle like the ones i used to have. but looks like ill be more likely building a 78-up malibu or monte. have a couple of leads on them any way. just according on what comes up and what kind of price is on it when it does. all i want is something i can make go fast. oh and has to be GM. :driving:

a friend of mine passed away a few weeks ago, his widow has his 70 nova hatchback drag car for sale.

it is a 10 second car. orig body, real nice car. if you are interested i can check on price etc. and can get you some pics.

it is located near reno nevada

a friend of mine passed away a few weeks ago, his widow has his 70 nova hatchback drag car for sale.

it is a 10 second car. orig body, real nice car. if you are interested i can check on price etc. and can get you some pics.

it is located near reno nevada

if he's not interested i might be?.. PM me the details if he pass's. :thumbs:

desertss thanks for the lead. but im kinda looking for something to build myself not really wanting anything already together. plus im not a real big fan of novas and my brother would be really mad if i got one and out ran his.