Kid Pics - Girl Scouting

misterp

Well, the kids had to fly home this weekend. :sigh:

But while they were here my daughter asked if I would help with her Girl Scouting car care merit badge, we had to keep a journal and photo log and these were some of the better pics; I was pleasantly surprised with the depth of the Girl Scouting merit badge guide, they make you go over *everything* aka beginning autoshop. Gotta start 'em young! :D

Checking dipsticks:

1-Checking-Oil-2.jpg

Learning about fuses:

3-Fuses-1.jpg

Experimenting with fuses & circuits:

3-Fuses-3.jpg

Little girl, big truck (can't turn the wheel without power steering):

5-Power-Steering-2.jpg

Checking out the power steering fluid:

5-Power-Steering-5.jpg

Climbing atop the engine compartment like a seasoned pro:

7-Car-Check-Oil-2.jpg

Taking a break:

8-Break-time.jpg

Cleaning bugs with the clay bar:

9-Clean-remaining-bugs.jpg

Reading the owner's manual is a TOTAL drag:

9-Owners-Manual.jpg

Mr. P. :)

looks like a lot of fun steve! she's an adorable young lady.. :thumbs:

glad you and your daughter were able to spend quality time together, getting to know the basics of vehicle maintenance. she'll sure appreciate having that knowledge with her in the future if need be.

btw, the truck's filthy! must be all of that texas rain.. i moved just in time. :jester:

...Nothing like a little daughter/father bonding. ...
LOL yeah we've always been VERY close, in fact if/when I ever get another serious female relationship in my life I'm sure my daughter will have major issues sharing dad.

Mr. P.

looks like a lot of fun steve! she's an adorable young lady.. :thumbs:

glad you and your daughter were able to spend quality time together, getting to know the basics of vehicle maintenance. she'll sure appreciate having that knowledge with her in the future if need be.

btw, the truck's filthy! must be all of that texas rain.. i moved just in time. :jester:

Hey B. - yeah it's finally this week turned into summer, the truck is an absolute mess. I'm thinking this is the year I'm going to start piloting something else as my DD.

yea youre truck is dirty... do they have a merit badget for car detailing?? get the whole squad over there for a day...

I dont think my truck has ever seen that much dirt as you have on 1 of your mirrors...LOL... but we had maybe 4" of rain this whole year... oh wait less -

...THIS WAS THE DRIEST RAIN SEASON EVER IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES AND AT MANY OTHER LOCATIONS IN SOUTHWESTERN CALIFORNIA... THE 2006-2007 RAIN SEASON...WHICH BEGAN ON JULY 1 2006 AND ENDED ON JUNE 30 2007 IS OFFICIALLY THE DRIEST EVER IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES SINCE RECORDS BEGAN 130 YEARS AGO IN 1877. ONLY 3.21 INCHESOF RAIN FELL DURING THE SEASON....NEARLY ONE FOOT OR 11.93 INCHES BELOW THE NORMAL FOR THE SEASON...WHICH IS 15.14 INCHES. RAINFALL TOTALED ONLY 21% OF NORMAL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES.

i need to start a new post... ugh.

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

I dont think my truck has ever seen that much dirt as you have on 1 of your mirrors...LOL...

Yeah up until this week it has rained NON-STOP these last two months every day; I think we had 3 or 4 days without rain ??? And even worse my workplace has a crappy dirt driveway, the cheap sonsa-beeitches ... I HATE IT :mad: Savanna and I did clean-up the truck. I have plans to really do the truck up right this fall, you'll approve :devil: In the meantime I'll just keep on cleaning...

Yeah up until this week it has rained NON-STOP these last two months every day; I think we had 3 or 4 days without rain ??? And even worse my workplace has a crappy dirt driveway, the cheap sonsa-beeitches ... I HATE IT :mad: Savanna and I did clean-up the truck. I have plans to really do the truck up right this fall, you'll approve :devil: In the meantime I'll just keep on cleaning...

i have high standards... i will expect pictures!!! i have a full detail kit from Zaino along with a soft water system just for the truck in the mail as we speak... jeese i am so anal about my truck... ugh... anyone know of a 12 step program around? I need help...