BLUE SS PANAMA CITY

stick

:wtf::confused::shakehead:

what do yall 2 not understand about that post?,,,,ok let me break it down for yall titan killers....there is a blue and black ss in panama city. and I always try to get them to run or roll down there window to see if they will go to the track , and they always act like vette owners.

stick I'm going to destin for a week 21-28 and I'll probably head to PC for a night. I know you and your buddy (spyder? I think...with the L.) are both faster than me, but it will still be fun to see how bad you two beat me. lol

:confused: What the hell is that supposed to mean????

Why don't you just say "I CALL YOU OUT!!"

god do you know any vette owners or ever tried to get one to run ,,, there stuck up , they act like there crap dont stink, they think they have the fastest car on the planet just because it says vette..... they all wave at each other but stick there noses up to every one else..............do I need to explain any thing more to yall,,,,,

stick I'm going to destin for a week 21-28 and I'll probably head to PC for a night. I know you and your buddy (spyder? I think...with the L.) are both faster than me, but it will still be fun to see how bad you two beat me. lol

cool man , its not always who the fastest wins. will you come to the 1/8 mile track with us , I think you woul get both of us off the line and we would have to play catch up. and playing catchup in the 1/8 is hard to do

Yea thats true, I get a pretty good jump with awd and a 3000 stall, but can't hold it off too long. I run 9.1-9.2 in the 1/8th so you guys will catch me but I'm up for it. I have fun win or lose. Give me some info. on the track, when/where and I should be able to go.

Edited by fatboyss (see edit history)

Stick i know what you mean about vette guys, ive had a buddy try and race several in his cobra. There are a couple of guys that will race up here in their vettes but they are younger. Neither of them own a z06 tho.

god do you know any vette owners or ever tried to get one to run ,,, there stuck up , they act like there crap dont stink, they think they have the fastest car on the planet just because it says vette..... they all wave at each other but stick there noses up to every one else..............do I need to explain any thing more to yall,,,,,

First of all :chillpill: I don't know where you are from, but you don't see that crap too often around these parts. I know several Vette owners and NONE of them act as you descibe, and I guarantee you that at least one of them would race you. And no, I myself am not stupid enough to try and race a Vette, I know that I won't win.......crazy-1.gif

First of all :chillpill: I don't know where you are from, but you don't see that crap too often around these parts. I know several Vette owners and NONE of them act as you descibe, and I guarantee you that at least one of them would race you. And no, I myself am not stupid enough to try and race a Vette, I know that I won't win.......crazy-1.gif

http://www.revelationproductions.net...Breakaway.html

here is me and the wife,,, she kept red lighting all day but did have some good runs,,,, the guy in the grey mustang red lighted every time I raced him.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean, you people!!!!!

Theres a red SS in Panama City too, its my brothers friend, i think his name is Josh. All i know for sure is he has a CAI and exhaust. He's also in the Air Force so there might be a military tag on it somewhere.

As for vette owners being dicks, yeah most are but there are some really cool ones out there. Im always lookin for a good race but no one ever wants to come out and play. Mustang Boss's, GT's, riced out EVO's, other vettes, camaros, etc.