I LOVE MY TRUCK!

Bad Bowtie

my wife is envious too.... recently she looked through my camera phone to count how many pics of the truck vs. pics of the family, I barely made it out alive on that one, luckily I was able to convince her that pics with both were focused on the family :jester:

This is my first bought vehicle too and I'm with you, the best damn truck I've ever driven!!!

lol.. thats a good one.

meeee tooo and my trucks name is blue thunder thats what my kids caal her and my wife does not hate my truck but im lucky because she does not want to drive it

pimp ss, thats a nice truck, i always liked the arrival blue.

back to the jubject, i love my truck and like chase when i don't drive it for a while it just feels that much better to me... it's name is "superado" obviously as it is marked on the tailgate. i've owned three silverado's and this one i love more then any other (although i still have fond memmories of the 1st 03 5.3 arrival blue one).

if i ever traded my truck for anything it would only be for another one like it, chevy trucks rule! :chevy:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I just remembered how much I love the truck tonight. We got toned out for a classical car vs. tree with wet road conditions, and I just happened to be cleaning my desk (I'm a third shifter) and had the SS keys in my hand, so I took it.

Key points I missed.... #1 the exhaust note, even though it's stock, still sounds good #2 the height of the truck (the Camaro sucks on these backroad, curvy, and most important, hilly roads, for visibily purposes) #3 the stance #4 the look #5 it's the most comfortable thing I've ever had.

#5 it's the most comfortable thing I've ever had.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. I've driven back and forth to Florida about 20 times, and my SS was by far the most comfortable vehicle on the trip. Have I mentioned that I love it? :)

I'm with you guys, I love mine too. It is the best truck that I've ever owned, and the fastest. My wife is very jealous of mine as well. We have an air conditioned 3 car garage because I do alot of wood working, so my truck sits in there all the time covered. I only get to drive it once or twice every 2 weeks, because I work so much. But everytime I fire it up and hear that Corsa sport exhaust, I get excited and she just rolls her eyes at me and says your sick. HA HA She calls it my weekend hot rod. When I take pictures of it and she see's me, she will say, are you doing that again, and I'll say yep! I also have a picture of it, (just like my sig.) on my computer desktop wallpaper and on my phone. So it goes to show that men and their hot rods will never change, once you have the bug, you will never lose it!

I would have to agree with everyone on this post so far. I have a daily driver, so I dont drive my SS all the time. Hell, there are times were it will sit for a couple weeks to a month before I drive it again. But when I do get into it and turn the key, I love the sound of the motor and the sound of the exhaust, even though it is still stock.

I also usually have a smile on my face the entire time I'm behind the wheel and tend to look into store front windows as I drive by to see the reflection as I drive by. :chevy:

Hahaha!! "cwest94", "....and tend to look into store front windows as I drive by to see the reflection as I drive by..." I do the same from time to time. Just like in that car commercial on TV (for Nissian???), that poor guy just keeps driving around that glass planed building staring at his car. Good stuff! :thumbs:

I guess I might as well jump on the bandwagon...The wife constantly brings up the fact that I brag about "Betty" (from the song "Black Betty") and pay more attention to her than I do her. Betty gets more of my $$ and sometimes more of my time on the weekends. I just cant wait to get home and fire her up with the SC and zippy tune, shift kit, TBTC, all the fun stuff I haven't gotten to yet...unfortunately I have to wait another year. Oh well...we all have our priorities I guess. :driving: