I LOVE MY TRUCK!

Bad Bowtie

my girlfriend gives me alot of crap because of my "other girlfriend". she says that I take care of her more and spend more on her. I got the flower guilt trip the other day after all the stuff I bought the last couple of weeks.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to post a thread like this too . i have to say out of the time i dont drive it it makes it that much more fun to drive when i do. my girl doesent hate the truck she is just jeolous of it because it gets alot of my time and even more of my money. everytime i drive it now i get people waving a signaling to rev it up. almost puts a tear to my eye.

i was going to post a thread like this too . i have to say out of the time i dont drive it it makes it that much more fun to drive when i do. my girl doesent hate the truck she is just jeolous of it because it gets alot of my time and even more of my money. everytime i drive it now i get people waving a signaling to rev it up. almost puts a tear to my eye.

sounds like a fun time man. if i were you, i would never get tired of people asking me to rev it. i invite that kind of thing. :crackup:

i never pass up an opportunity to let people know whats up. :crackup:

i love mine also...in fact i think my truck has let me down less then most ppl in my lifeactually it has never left me stranded ,let me down,did anything i need it to do ... the only negative effect it has had is on my wallet :(

I cant agree with yuo guys more i love my ss even though its mostly stock for now,I also just traded up from my 2000 vw passat to an04 dmax let me tell you this thing is a whole different animal and once again love at first drive. :thumbs:

:withstupid:

I love my Truck so much .... The Wife calls it my "Mistress" .... :D:thumbs::D:thumbs:

I love my truck :banghead: I love my truck :banghead: I love my truck :banghead: But, even with all the running gear issues I still am very happy to own a SSS; I don't see myself getting rid of it. Ever.

Mr. P.

meeee tooo and my trucks name is blue thunder thats what my kids caal her and my wife does not hate my truck but im lucky because she does not want to drive it

Just today I got three people asking me to rev it also, and yeah I had to please them. I too can not see me selling my truck ever.

Now just imagine if you couldn't cause your still trying very very hard to break it in nice and easy.... Is this still the case Chase? Or have you opened it up yet?

ALL good replys guys, Lets keep this thread going!!! :driving:

This has got me thinking about people who love their cars so much that they specify in their will that when they die, they be buried it. A Silverado SS would make a hell of a casket, if a bit on the large size! :rolleyes:

This has got me thinking about people who love their cars so much that they specify in their will that when they die, they be buried it. A Silverado SS would make a hell of a casket, if a bit on the large size! :rolleyes:

:withstupid: I agree, I have said for a while that I want to be buried in my SSS.........