Chicken Enchilladas at my house tomorrow night

misterp

Good luck man, wish i were closer.... Although I love CO tooo much to move

I'm heading down to AZ through CO for a vacation sometime later on this year... Maybe I'll stop by and say what's up...

Be sure to let me know..... I'll meet up for a brewsky!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&...mp;z=5&om=1

I'm leaving now. I'll be there soon...

1,925 mi – about 1 day 6 hours

Yeah Right! That'd be one hell of a drive, but I've done worse nonstop... Maybe some other time P. I'm heading down to AZ through CO for a vacation sometime later on this year... Maybe I'll stop by and say what's up...

i wanted to make that drive to visit my old roommate in Mesa. didnt wanna spend all my vaca time in March though.

The kitchen is closed and the tranny's out. Something definitely gave-it-up in the back of the trans :(

tylerrustss76401 - Tyler sorry man, you're right I should have called you.

KJT13 - yeah my mom's in Mesa too. It's been 18-years since I've seen/talked to her, guess I had better go too.

SS_bnoon_SS - you sure you're not a MASShole?! :jester: Yup as you predicted the trans fell off the jack again, this time I was behind it not under it. :thumbs:

You NE guys, I'm definitely coming in the fall, it'll be a good time!

Mr. P. :)

The kitchen is closed and the tranny's out. Something definitely gave-it-up in the back of the trans :(

tylerrustss76401 - Tyler sorry man, you're right I should have called you.

KJT13 - yeah my mom's in Mesa too. It's been 18-years since I've seen/talked to her, guess I had better go too.

SS_bnoon_SS - you sure you're not a MASShole?! :jester: Yup as you predicted the trans fell off the jack again, this time I was behind it not under it. :thumbs:

You NE guys, I'm definitely coming in the fall, it'll be a good time!

Mr. P. :)

Sorry too here about the tranny fallen off the jack, I took a 12"x12"x1/8" steel plate and one one side I welded a 1 1/8 round stock to it and slip it into floor jack hole, nice flat surface for the pan to rest on, and i also made a jig that bolts to the transfer case out of angle iron for taking out the transfer case, hope this helps you out, sorry i didn't take pictures when I took my tranny out. And I would be intrested in a meet in NE.

You would pick the weekend I'm traveling out of state. And I just bought a sweet new Craftsman aluminum floor jack. They're putting LED lights in the cup now so you can see where the jack is going to hit. Pretty cool.

Sooooo...how bad is the tranny?

Oh, and BTW, it's too f**kin' cold in the great white north! Everybody in Cape Cod Country needs to come down here, soak up some Texas sun, meet some Texas women and see how we cook seafood on the Gulf Coast, along with our enchiladas. You ass won't be the only thing on fire.

Edited by Nuzman (see edit history)

Wish I was there :sigh: I am in the mood for another SS install (now that I said that, something on mine will break!).

Yea, a NE meet would me awesome. I missed last years due to a blown converter.

Keep us posted on what happened to the 65E!

Oh, and BTW, it's too f**kin' cold in the great white north! Everybody in Cape Cod Country needs to come down here, soak up some Texas sun, meet some Texas women and see how we cook seafood on the Gulf Coast, along with our enchiladas. You ass won't be the only thing on fire.
Amem brutha! :thumbs:

You would pick the weekend I'm traveling out of state. And I just bought a sweet new Craftsman aluminum floor jack. They're putting LED lights in the cup now so you can see where the jack is going to hit. Pretty cool.

Sooooo...how bad is the tranny?

not entirely true about the weather here. you just gotta know when to time it. this time of year, July/Aug/early Sept, it's usually upper 80s to mid 90s with high humidity. late Jan/Feb/early March are the coldest times.

I do need to make a road trip somewhere though. never been to TX. almost went to Houston for the superbowl a couple of years ago and thought about Dallas for the Cowboys/Pats this fall. if it was gonna be on Thanksgiving.

not entirely true about the weather here. you just gotta know when to time it. this time of year, July/Aug/early Sept, it's usually upper 80s to mid 90s with high humidity. late Jan/Feb/early March are the coldest times.

I do need to make a road trip somewhere though. never been to TX. almost went to Houston for the superbowl a couple of years ago and thought about Dallas for the Cowboys/Pats this fall. if it was gonna be on Thanksgiving.

Houston sucks. (sorry Houston peeps) If you do decide to ever come to Dallas let us know. We can throw together a little gathering.