1998 BADASS Trans Am

Posi12Bolt

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just curious.. but what is the ws-7? A guy I know has a ws6.. but whats the difference?

I would bet $1 that Brian fat-fingered the keyboard, this car is a WS-6 car; I drove it from the original owner in Mesquite TX to Sacramento when Brian bought it, the first day on the road travelled from Mesquite to Gallup NM in 8-hrs 5-mins including two fast food stops and one gas stop in Santa Rosa - that car never went slower than 110 the whole way and still got 24.5-mpg doing it, on Day 2 beat a supercharged Mercedes and Roush Stage-III over Tehachapi pass to Bakersfield weaving through the trucks, the Merc chickened-out and the T/A just trounced the Roush car, running away from the mustang at 130+ uphill through the winding passes, lemme tell you that big-assed rear wing works! :driving: Then got onto 99 and had to drive 55-mph for 5-hrs ugh hate CA traffic. After 'delivery' Brian later upgraded a lot on the car, installed the rear axle, clutch, and other aftermarket/suspension pieces. You'll have to ask Brian but I'm thinking he had the 6-spd overhauled too. The original owner of the T/A is a car salesman here in the DFW area, the exterior of the car when I drove it was fantastic, and when I visited Brian again last year it was still cherry, and Brian certainly takes care of his stuff. For the price he's asking this is a GOOD DEAL, he's selling it for no more than what he paid for it -before- all the mods. And a damned fun car, if I had another $5K I would trade-up my Regal GS to this car.

Mr. P.

:lol: just remembered, the original radio was shot!

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

• 6 months later...
just curious.. but what is the ws-7? A guy I know has a ws6.. but whats the difference?

a WS-7 is just a cloned WS-6 car... rather than posing with a WS-6 emblem on just a T/A I believe it was suncoast that originally started producing the WS7 emblem to sell with their knock off hoods. My car has an OEM hood from a wrecked WS6.

SUMMERTIME BUMP! :cheers:

Lowest price I've ever had it listed for! :wtf:

you still have this. i thought it would have been sold long ago. like steve said if i had the money i would be all over this sexy beast

i don't TRY to sell it very hard... cause I don't really WANT to :cheers:

Unfortunately I would never buy anything without at least driving it first...

thats funny... I bought this one back in 2005 via pictures...then had Mr. P (who i didnt know at that time) drive it from TX to CA...

:cheers:

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt and trust their word, sure i've been burned in the past but more often than not all goes well. I've bought a lot of cars from all over the country!

have a good one!

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)