Well... I have been gone for Along time guys! New on The f1r SSS

H8R

Well I finally got the truck back together and it is running.. the initial dyno numbers on a little tunning were decent... I am now installing the ?FAST computer with bank to bank set up.as I think the stocker cant keep up.... I dont know how to post dyno graphs on here bu maybe someone can help me... it laid down 738 hp 681 ftlb... on 11 lbs of boost... 18 degree of timing.... there is plenty left in it... I cut the testing off @ 5500 rpm....... it is going to pull to around 6800-7000. I would just like to thank S.A.M and Kenny Dutwieler for all the elp and pointers. The alky injection is going to happen soon.... As well as 19lbs of boost!!!!! :driving: Does not look like I will see track this year....but If it makes it down the track next year...alot of records will be shatterd..... also Got some custom 4 " oval exhaust being fabbed up... Thanks tyson !

4l80 with alot of silly stuff that A.T.I made for it to work with the AWD... A.T.I Is locatd in Baltimore Maryland..they do TONS of drag racing vertors and trannies.

Can you post specifics? Would they be willing to do more of these conversions? I know a couple other guys might be seriously interested...

And I'm glad to see you keeping the AWD - that rocks!

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Willing to do another..hmmmm.. i a not sure.. It was a family deal my uncle Artie has worked for ATI for 10 years..he did most of it on his own time utilizing there shop. I doubt he would want to do another one...but I will ask him about it.

Willing to do another..hmmmm.. i a not sure.. It was a family deal my uncle Artie has worked for ATI for 10 years..he did most of it on his own time utilizing there shop. I doubt he would want to do another one...but I will ask him about it.

I'm in :smash:

Now that is how ya build an SSS! Nice work. Still using the 10 bolt and 4:10s?

For now.... the 10 bolt stays... I Think it will hold at this power as long as I dont put full slicks on it ( or serious mt radials). I try not to do any 4 wheel burn outs because you know whne that kind of power actually stops spinning and goes to a state of traction.... it WILL bust STUFF 4 SURE. I am still working on the speedo calibrations.. I came really close to taking out the awd....for now it stays.. <crosses fingers.

Well I finally got the truck back together and it is running.. the initial dyno numbers on a little tunning were decent... I am now installing the ?FAST computer with bank to bank set up.as I think the stocker cant keep up.... I dont know how to post dyno graphs on here bu maybe someone can help me... it laid down 738 hp 681 ftlb... on 11 lbs of boost... 18 degree of timing.... there is plenty left in it... I cut the testing off @ 5500 rpm....... it is going to pull to around 6800-7000. I would just like to thank S.A.M and Kenny Dutwieler for all the elp and pointers. The alky injection is going to happen soon.... As well as 19lbs of boost!!!!! :driving: Does not look like I will see track this year....but If it makes it down the track next year...alot of records will be shatterd..... also Got some custom 4 " oval exhaust being fabbed up... Thanks tyson !

Dear god I think I would die if I saw the amount of $$$$ in this build lol. Sounds very impressive. Keep the updates coming and post some pics.

The Cubes...are kind of under wraps right now...... It is 408 +...... The amount of money was not as bad as you may think... I had a 99 Z 28 before and this was the motor that was going into it. So alot of the money was spent already. Single digits...hmmm.. i dont think the drive train has that kind of reliability...... If you guys don't mind as far as pics go ... I would love to post them.. Just give me some time.... There are a few people that need to get their ass busted around my area before I pop the hood.... for pics. No offense..but alot of shit talking has went down, I plan on cleaning up that mess, so to speak.

BTW..No nitrous for now........... There as has been so many problems in making my Direct port I am holding off until I get everything else square. Baby Steps for now...... The GF hated the truck because I def. have slept in the garage more then n my own bed in the last few months~!

BTW..No nitrous for now........... There as has been so many problems in making my Direct port I am holding off until I get everything else square. Baby Steps for now...... The GF hated the truck because I def. have slept in the garage more then n my own bed in the last few months~!

:crackup: