Lowering kit- spindles, springs, shocks

VettePro

McGauys (spelling) front spindles, Western Springs rear lowering leaf springs, (much easier to install than shackles and hangers) also a set of air shocks to adjust rear level.

Here's a pic of how the truck sits with these parts installed.

SSprofile002.jpg

$500 for everything.

I seen that after I typed in my questions but it still doesn't answer my last question on how much it lower the vehicle 2or3 in the front and how much in rear. Also would like to know if he have any trouble in the front with it lowered. Thanks thought 1BAD2K

I seen that after I typed in my questions but it still doesn't answer my last question on how much it lower the vehicle 2or3 in the front and how much in rear. Also would like to know if he have any trouble in the front with it lowered. Thanks thought 1BAD2K

I really didn't measure before and after. The picture is exactly what it looked like with minimal air in the air shocks.

I don't think anyone actually makes air shocks for an SS AWD. I took a set of air shocks from a standard Silverado and welded the eylet from the stock shock onto the air shock. It's worked just fine for over a year.

I towed my 7000# enclosed race car trailer with no probems with about 80# in the air shocks.

I had shackles and hangars before I bought the lowering springs. I liked the springs better because of the ride.

• 3 weeks later...