Talkin' Smack

smoke03

So apparently we talk alot of smack over here on this forum, or atleast this guy thought so...then when he presented his opinion to his buddies, nobody really agreed with him. Im not trying to start a fight, I just thought it was funny. Hes mad because we called there trucks rice rockets...

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-gene...-much-crap.html

Edited by smoke03 (see edit history)

talk is cheap...i wanna see proof they are such bad *** trucks.........Our engine has so much more potential....

:crackup::rollin::crackup:

These guys are such morons :yellow_loser: .........they are just jealous of our SSSs......:chevy:

moron.jpg

I just thought it was funny because ive never really seen anybody talkin smack about them. All ive ever noticed is people somtimes sayin there fast but thats about it. Of coarse i cant read EVERYTHING that happens here but oh well...

haha

this guy was funny

Why do you care? And we do own rice trucks.

made me laugh

yeah later on that same guy goes "Its a Nissan, Nissan is Japanese, Japanese is rice" :lol: at least he knows whats up and isn't complaining about his truck. that stuff gets tiring tho. after they get stomped on the track they should shup the heck up and go put more mods on their trucks and make it a comp.