SS in the ocean state

whutup on here from RI........dont have any pics on my computer yet.....i own a 03 silverado ss AWD its all black......got billet grilles on it.......bent and weld my own custom exhaust....3"in dual 3" out dual .... magnaflow muffler brought it dual out tha back of tha tire....got other little stuff like MSD super conductors and a intake..........things 2 come r supercharger/upper end rebulid/ msd coils.......and some other little stuuff............thas bout it.....................ur from warren iwork at tha monroe up there

Edited by Chucc Taylor (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. I think that makes 2 of us in RI. You gotta get some pics on here!

Yea i think i ran into you a couple of weeks ago when i was in there. I stopped in to see about an inspection. I noticed your truck parked out front a few times too. Looks good!

whutup on here from RI........dont have any pics on my computer yet.....i own a 03 silverado ss AWD its all black......got billet grilles on it.......bent and weld my own custom exhaust....3"in dual 3" out dual .... magnaflow muffler brought it dual out tha back of tha tire....got other little stuff like MSD super conductors and a intake..........things 2 come r supercharger/upper end rebulid/ msd coils.......and some other little stuuff............thas bout it.....................ur from warren iwork at tha monroe up there

i actually went there today i went by on a deleivery and asked about a 3"turn down. i saw his truck very clean to say its a 03 paint looks bran new. maybe i can geta sss.com dicount now lol.

yea i saw it out front of there today too actually. it does look good, im liking the billet grill and his exhaust looks pretty serious with those dual pipes.

heres a question, you know anyone around our neck of the woods that would powder coat the SS rims??

i know a few places that powdercoat. i wanted my snap-on tool box done a while ago. but idk if wheels would be diffrent. i beleive it was in fall river or maybe providence. ill check for you though becuase once i get my whole truck done i think i might go for a blacked out wheel with a silver lip.

and ya his truck does look good with the exhaust maybe he can help me with mine to get it the way i want it.?? if you read this chime in i need some work.~~Kyle

u guys kno any good body shops around................ive only had tha truck 4 bout 5months i boughtt it used and its got some little stuff that has 2 be touched up............tha last owner kind of slacked on it....................................and as 4 custom exhaust work u can talk 2 another guy at tha shop his name is paul...........he might help u out..........i really dont do any custom work........idid mine but......ikind of jus stay 2 my stuff............but if u got questions u can ask me.........

well ill defintly go for a cruise some time but as for the ford hunting ill have to find a old ford to kill because i dont know what my truck can do, (but that will change soon). and all i really want is a 3" turndown made. we dont have any at work (lacavas and sowsbery). but ya we should get together some sunday at the car show in seekonk. sams club. well c ya later.~Kyle

Welcome to the site. Its nice to see other New Englanders. I am from MA just stationed in VA. I have to keep true to my roots.

and when you can come back, let the other New Englanders know. we'll meet up. I think I mentioned last fall that I had a Gixxer 600 till it got run over at 2:30am on a Sat/Sun buy some kid from Conn. It was a hit and run, we found him 3 days later. turns out he was drunk (NOOOOO?!?!!) and the car was registered to his dad.

kid was scared sh**less when he answered the door to two bald, long goatee having, tatooed guys asking about a wreck three days before.

ohhh... i think i got off topic.

yea that sounds like plan, just let me know when you guys are thinking. id love to checkout your trucks. i drove by there friday night i think it was tempted to stop by. as expected, the woman wouldnt go for it though. that would be considered "truck time" not "me and her time" :throwup:

as far as body shops go, i dont have much experience around here so i cant help you. if you find one let me know because id like to get my front bumper painted at some point. dont know if anyone else has this problem but it looks like my clear coat is starting to go on the lower corners up around the vents..