I'm going to be a daddy!

Bad Bowtie

:ughdance: Well I'm 35 yrs. old and I'm been divorced once (over 3 yrs ago & not by choice), and I've been dating my current g/friend for well over a year and a half now. We just found out last night she is 1 month preganent. I've never had or shared a child before in life so this is really AMAZING!!! We both are fine with this and I was preparing to propose to her soon anyways, so I feel that we are way head of most couples who go through this same type of situation. It is just so surprising I guess, but I am happy!! We are both so happy, it is just not the way we planned it, but in life u can't PLAN EVERYTHING. :crazy:

Wish US good fortunes I guess. I just wanted to share this with u guys/girls, we are like a small family on here... ;)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! I'm 21 and have three kids. Kids are a great gift. One of the most enjoyable things in life, until they start telling you what to do! haha... good luck with everything.. wish you guys the best.

Congrats man!!!

Congratulations! I'm 21 and have three kids. Kids are a great gift. One of the most enjoyable things in life, until they start telling you what to do! haha... good luck with everything.. wish you guys the best.

Damn dude, thats to much for a 21yr old!!!!

Congrats man kids are the greatest gift ever, i have a 2 year old daughter and she is precious. Wish you all the luck and congrat :thumbs: ulations

Congrats man!!!

Damn dude, thats to much for a 21yr old!!!!

Well, i got three baby momma's... My boy and girl are year apart and my youngest daughter was born after i married my ex-wife... I just found out about my oldest girl. i was a pimp when i was in high school...